We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Badoo, the place to date Honestly, and part of the Bumble family, is looking for a Global Integrated Marketing Lead to lead strategic marketing plans and roadmaps across all key markets and brand moments. Reporting directly to the Head of Global Brand Marketing, you will own integrated plans for both always on and campaign-based marketing efforts in support of global brand health and growth.
You will be an experienced marketer who is passionate about building brands and is experienced in developing and executing insights-driven brand and consumer marketing plans that move hearts and minds. You will be the bridge between the global and local brand marketing teams, and responsible for the development and execution of large scale campaigns and brand moments across the world. You will partner with local teams to ensure local relevance and execution with excellence.
This is a foundational role within the Badoo global marketing organisation, and you will play a critical role in the global development of the Badoo brand. You will be expected to apply analytical rigour, a deep understanding of consumer and country-level market dynamics, and the right mix of brand and product knowledge to deliver effective marketing plans that truly move the needle.
- Lead the development of campaigns and go-to-market strategies for our global brand campaigns - that meet our short and long-term business goals
- Inform our overall global marketing strategy based on the performance of media and creative landscapes in key markets
- Partner closely with the functions listed below to identify opportunities and deliver integrated marketing campaigns: Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, Partnerships, Consumer Insights, Decision Science, Communications, Media and Advertising Agencies, and Growth Marketing
- Track performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimise campaigns and find new opportunity areas based on best practices and shared learnings
- Track and measure campaign success [consumer data and subscription funnel data] with regular quant-driven check-ins with leadership
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organisation
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record managing and executing large scale marketing campaigns and long-term brand building through a diverse media mix
- International experience and knowledge about diverse cultural, social and business landscapes
- Demonstrated experience utilising consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to develop marketing strategies and plans
- Demonstrated experience working with media and creative agencies
- A track record in developing compelling consumer communication and creative, playbooks, strategy docs and a shared company calendar
- Experience driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through the implementation of digital and traditional media strategies
- Demonstrated experience influencing cross-functional teams and building collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams
- Experience working with multiple internal and external teams to ensure programs are launched seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities, working with them to align and gain approval for the product / solution roadmap
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- You have excellent planning capabilities
- You are data and impact driven, with a strong focus on KPIs and performance analysis
- You have a hands on style of working and be willing to roll up sleeves and work with teams versus delegating to others
- You have a history and familiarity with consumer tech, products, and markets
- You have strong project management skills to prioritise tasks and align across teamsInspiring and thoughtful leader
- You are a collaborative team advocate
- You care deeply about Badoo’s and Bumble’s mission and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/