We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an attentive Incident Manager to process and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to incident reports, including channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping clients appraised of progress towards service restoration.
This role will be based in London, reporting to the Head of Service Delivery.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for all Incidents.
- Be a point of contact for all Incidents that occurred in their shift.
- Prioritize and diagnose incidents according to agreed procedures.
- To be responsible for communicating with the owners of particular services involved in an Incident.
- Investigate causes of incidents and seek resolution.
- Escalate unresolved incidents.
- Facilitate recovery, following resolution of incidents.
- Document and close resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Analyze metrics and reports on the performance of the incident management process.
- Maintain the service owners list.
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement is respected.
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews.
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in incident management.
- Experience in Linux-specified technologies.
- Knowledge of computer networks.
- Experience in information security.
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You don’t afraid to ask questions, until you get all the information you need
- You are understand that each task has its own approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/