We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a well-connected, experienced, passionate and growth-oriented Brand Marketing Manager to help scale Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the Associate Director, AU/NZ Marketing, you have a pulse on relevance and engagement. You are able to innovate, evolve and grow the brand, with a focus on brand awareness and user acquisition strategies. You can support the roadmap for a world class brand. You have a proven record of working on successful campaigns that drive audience engagement, keeping a pulse on what users love. You care deeply about Bumble’s mission and are passionate about being part of cultural change.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the brand marketing strategy for Australia and New Zealand, as an integral partner to our marketing leadership team based in Sydney. The Brand Marketing Manager will work cross functionally with regional teams.
- Develop and support brand strategy execution and brand health while keeping Bumble’s core values at the heart of all marketing strategies and tactics
- Support creative and strategic national marketing campaigns alongside always-on efforts on owned channels
- Manage external agencies and internal resources to develop integrated campaigns (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production)
- Analyse consumer and audience insights to translate them into marketing personas and strategies/activations
- Work on an expansion plan for cities with growth potential outside Sydney and Melbourne (e.g. Brisbane and Perth)
- Work collaboratively with global PR + Comms, Partnerships, Growth teams to drive progress against key business metrics in market
- Execute strategic partnerships that align with Bumble’s brand values and assist with driving brand awareness and user acquisition
- Draft agreements and liaise with global teams to to define commercial and contractual information for partnerships & events
- Be analytical & data-driven in all decision making and monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on brand awareness and user acquisition
- Leverage out-of-market learnings and adapt to market strategy; develop and share in-market learnings based on key successes and failures
- Manage and track marketing budgets, ensuring that the overall budget is distributed strategically to ensure goals are met
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in marketing, public relations/communications, business administration or related fields with deep expertise understanding of the Australian and New Zealand markets
- Creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- Able to work to tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Solid understanding of the media landscape
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and pivot accordingly
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder
- You possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills with excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
- You embody the Bumble brand; passionate about the Bumble brand vision and values
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach to teamwork
- You are proactive in your approach and take initiative, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other emerging Bumble markets
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/