We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. Working for both the Badoo and Bumble brands and reporting to the Head of Community Operations, the Operating Model Lead will be responsible for ensuring that our protocols are optimised and documented, reviewing our internal and external tooling and making recommendations to enhance productivity and efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and team.
The role will be a 9 months contract with the possibility to move into a permanent role.
- Ensure that Community Operations protocols and procedures are optimised and fully documented to ensure clear communication with key stakeholders and ensure smooth onboarding of new team members
- Analyse inefficiencies and weak links, understand what contributes to the success or failure of a specific process, consider future business developments and implications, and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
- Manage the development and coordination of any procedural changes with all relevant key stakeholders (ie. Marketing, Legal...). Ensure all stakeholders are fully informed of the Community Ops and Member Safety procedures and how they impact/expectations of handoffs to their area
- Work with the Community Operations Projects team to review and audit our internal and external tooling, suggest improvements and research new third-party services to enhance our productivity, improve efficiency and reduce cost
- Support the organisational changes in the team. Working with the Head of Community Operations, review team structures and provide recommendations on ways to optimise alongside enhanced working protocols and support tools
- Review market landscape for continuous improvement and best practices, and make recommendations to improve operational policies and procedures
- Contribute to the team budget management, specifically in relation to our tooling and moderation costs
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in an Operations / Operating Model / Contact Center role
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and statistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of, and passion for, the online industry
- Extreme attention to detail
- You are a natural problem-solver and have a rigorous process for evaluating performance and making recommendations
- You enjoy designing and documenting processes
- You have the ability to see how various elements contribute to the success or failure of something
- You have the ability to influence senior leadership
- You are reliable, consistent and hard-working
- You have the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
- You are positive and have a logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- You are enthusiastic and fun to work with
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble's brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/