We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an ASO Manager which will help to lead the ASO (App Store Optimisation) strategy across all of our global markets. As we’re predominantly an app-based business; App Store marketing is a key focus for us. Reporting directly to the Senior ASO Manager, you will help drive organic downloads of our apps worldwide.
- Develop best in-class ASO strategies across the App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store (Android)
- Work with Localisation to ensure all our translations across the App Stores are effective
- Collaborate with the Design team to create new assets for the App Stores
- Liaise with BI (Business Intelligence) to create data-driven strategies
- Be the point of contact in the business for Product & Engineering to make changes in the App Stores
- Create a strategic roadmap for A/B testing & MVT
- Monitor the performance & own the reporting function of our App Store marketing
Experience we are looking for
- An understanding of the algorithms that power the App Store & Google Play Store is desirable
- An insight into the different ranking factors across both stores
- Good communication skills with the ability to coordinate across several teams
- Strong numerical skills
- The ability to act on data but with creativity as well
- Good project management skills
- You can work alone but also a good team player
- You are creative & have ideas on how to drive better conversions
- You have a passion for online marketing
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/