We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an experienced, innovative and highly talented Midweight Graphic Designer to join the Brand Creative Team in London. This role will report to and work closely with the Art Director while acting as a mentor to the Junior Graphic Designer. This designer will help conceptualise and execute designs across various brand initiatives including but not limited to marketing and partnership assets, and digital and print collateral. They will be responsible for creating elevated, engaging, and cohesive visual brand experiences. The ideal candidate is strategic with the ability to see the big picture but also has a discerning eye for craft and detail.
- Translate Bumble’s design system across multiple platforms to create a cohesive and thoughtful brand experience
- Work closely with the Junior Designer on their day to day briefs, helping to mentor and develop their work
- Lead and own projects from concept to completion, collaborating with teams including but not limited to Marketing, Product, Digital Innovation etc.
- Working with the Art Director to take concepts to campaign executions
- Create engaging, unique concepts that bring the brand to life, answer company-wide goals, and delight our users
- Maintain Bumble’s brand standards and help enforce brand guidelines as growth continues into new markets and ensure cross-functional brand strategy
- Act as a leader on the Creative Team, mentoring and inspiring junior team members
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of professional design experienceAn online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout workIn-depth understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Familiarity with Figma and motion graphics skills are a large plus)
- Exceptional attention to detail; master of typography, colour theory and layout; conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing for digital, specifically web, email and social media
- Experience working in-house or at an agency with multiple clients, each with unique needs
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to guide teams and clients through a streamlined concept to design strategy
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once with a positive attitude
- Experience managing the full design process from beginning to end with limited supervision
- You have a beautiful portfolio from your time working as a Graphic Designer
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Passionate: being aware of current industry trends while looking outside of the world of design for new inspiration
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, completing simultaneous priorities under tight timelines and flexible to adapt when necessary
- A team player, and proactive contributor who is equally comfortable working autonomously and in a team
- Confident challenger of ideas
- Unafraid to hustle
Please apply by submitting your resume, a link to your portfolio along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Bumble and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role!
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/