We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, proactive, and managerial Community Marketing Associate Manager to build Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app in the United States.
Bumble’s core values are rooted in kindness and equality by connecting people and bringing together like-minded communities. Our college marketing approach aims at extending our Bumble brand values to students around the United States.
The Associate Manager, Community Marketing - Ambassador Programs will help spread word-of-mouth and visibility through unique, creative, and strategic events and social media activations in the United States. Leaning on their knowledge of what’s relevant and cool to deliver high-impact, visually stimulating moments to a Gen-Z audience. They are creative, adaptable, and unafraid to set outside of the box and pilot new tactics.
Based in the United States and reporting directly to the Community Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for building and scaling Bumble’s Gen-Z community marketing activities; utilizing the Honey ambassador program, executing events, and supporting a wide range of activations.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating, executing, and managing the day to day operations of a 360-degree gen-z marketing strategy to drive user acquisition, activity, and retention.
- Introduce and manage additional programming for ambassadors, leveraging the existing ambassador network to drive brand loyalty and growth. Create and manage a social media content calendar while working cross-functionally with internal teams and ambassadors to produce relevant and Gen-Z focused content
- Manage sponsorships, partnerships, experiential events, and guerrilla marketing projects on the University level; work with external partners and internal teams to execute events efficiently.
- Support the college ambassador program and communicate with ambassadors on a frequent basis
- Contribute to and create targeted growth driving tactics in order to hit or exceed business KPIs across the US; brainstorm, identify and execute events & partnerships across the US as needed
- Understand, track, and manage Gen Z specific trends and competitive landscape at the university level; provide recommendations on how to optimize collegiate marketing efforts
- Work cross-functionally across HQ departments to ensure consistent marketing and activations for 18-22 demographic
- Be proactive and take the initiative, leveraging learnings from successes and challenges of other departments and emerging Bumble markets
- Identify, test, adapt, and amplify best practices; share learnings across marketing teams
- Develop post-activity follow ups and recaps: gathering reports, collating photos, and retargeting
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Prior full time years of professional experience in marketing-related field. Example of related experience could include: Content Marketing and Copywriting, Social media Marketing, Marketing Analysis and Growth Marketing, Event Execution (Either virtual or IRL)
- Demonstrated experience utilizing data to drive actionable insights to develop marketing strategies and plans
- Proven experience influencing cross-functional teams & building collaborative partnerships with key partners Experience managing multiple initiatives at the same time, and working with internal and external teams to ensure programs are launched seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Managing business operations - updating, creating, and streamlining processes to drive efficiencies, managing and tracking budgets, building executive presentations and reports to tell a compelling and comprehensive story.
- Previous management experience (full-time or part-timers)
- Extensive knowledge of current United States University culture, as well as wide networks of contacts
- Both creative and strategically-minded - can localize a marketing strategy to hit or exceed KPIs
- Managing through Google Drive, with substantial experience and confidence using Google Sheets and/or Excel
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/