We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Badoo is looking for a highly-motivated and passionate Badoo France Marketing Coordinator to help develop and execute Badoo’s marketing strategy in France. Reporting to the France Badoo Brand manager, this position will focus on actively helping to develop and execute plans rooted in Badoo’s core mission of date honestly which is articulated in France through ‘’Badoo. Osez être vous’’.
- Lead and develop execution of breakthrough Badoo France social media plans and calendars across the different platforms (FB, IG…)
- Ensure great coordination between global plans and specific local plans
- Become the key day to day point of contact to our local social media agency
- Work closely with the paid performance team to ensure creative assets reflect our brand positioning and synergise with our marketing plans
- Lead and develop specific local topspin plans, projects and events for Badoo France that will complement the global plans
- Help build a cut-through influencer program that will be exploited across our platforms
- Be always on top of ‘’what’s hot’’ in the country
- Develop with the PR agency a great PR calendar- ensuring great coordination as well between global and local plans
- Ensure thorough tracking of competitive activities (above the line, below the line, and social media) and recommend action plans
- Regular business analyses and action plan recommendations
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong affinity for the dating & tech industry
- Fluent in English and French - strong written and oral communication skills
- Min 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Expertise of the French cultural landscape
- Strategic 360 approach to marketing, inclusive of all channels, but particularly BTL media channels (social, PR). Experience in managing social media plans
- Experience in Influencer marketing - identifying influencers, relationship management, reporting tools, performance tracking
- Experience in handling multiple source of metrics for thorough data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with our global teams
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are data driven and at ease with metrics analysis
- You are organised and self motivated. You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You want to learn and grow!
- You are deeply passionate about Badoo’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/