We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic Brand Strategist to help develop and lead our brand strategy. You will develop and implement the external brand strategy & brand experience across the entire Bumble ecosystem. You’ll be responsible for global brand governance, brand protection, brand training & the creative strategy of the brand. You will also develop the positioning and messaging for Bumble’s products and services, including brand health and measurement.
- Develop Brand playbooks for expanding our business into new and international markets, including Europe, Asia, and Central / South America. Work with international teams to ensure implementation of brand strategy
- Develop Brand strategy, voice, key equities, and recommended actions and identity for Bumble platforms, specifically BFF and Bizz, or any new products, services, or platforms Bumble launches.
- Update and revise Bumble Group Brand Strategy to be reflective of 2021 context and priorities: intersectionality, new business structure, etc.
- Support social media, original content, and cultural marketing teams to recommend and execute on brand action calendar, strategy, and execution
- Engage and oversee agencies as necessary
- Work alongside Business insights and research teams to gather, report, and iterate on KPIs
- Work with marketing and product cross-functional teams to shape initiatives and roadmaps
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Executive presence, comfort leading senior stakeholders
- Experience using research and insights to unlock creative brand thinking
- Keen understanding of how brand fits into Bumble’s overall business
- Ability to work with Product teams to understand their priorities and the capabilities of their products
- Track record of developing outstanding creative and brand strategy for both digital and offline mediums
- Previous experience building out brand strategy; ideally both agency and in-house
- Proven experience building out concise and scalable playbooks
- Deep experience in crafting and executing strategy for a consumer brand
- Product-oriented and able to work closely with the Product and Community Operations teams
- Able to communicate ideas with clarity, inspiration and passion to a wide audience
- Knowledge of the online and mobile dating sectors desirable
- You are deeply passionate about pop culture, feminism, the current zeitgeist and Bumble’s mission!
- You are creative; strategic as well as hands-on. Detail-oriented, metric and result-driven. Entrepreneurial and proactive
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/