We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a 2021 Summer Intern to participate in a think-tank/brain trust project targeted at Gen Z. Working under the Head of Product Strategy, this fully remote six week internship will begin on June 28th, ending August 6th, and offer 25 hours per week. Qualified applicants will have background and interest in Design, Product, Analytics, and Cognitive Science.
- Curate and interact with various proposals for Design, Product, Analytics and Cognitive Science.
- Cross functionally workshop problems, strategize solutions, and create a final project compiling your collaboration to present to the executive team
- You are currently pursuing the field of design, product, analytics, and cognitive science
- Ideally you have experience working in a group setting
- You thrive on taking ownership and are excited for an opportunity to have your voice heard
- You are committed to accountability and inclusivity
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and valuesYou are at least 18 and legally You have communication skills, both verbal and written
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/