We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, proactive, and organized Marketing Coordinator to build Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app in the United States.
Bumble’s core values are rooted in kindness and equality by connecting people and bringing together like-minded communities. Our college marketing approach aims at extending our Bumble brand values to students around the United States.
The Coordinator, Community Marketing will help spread word-of-mouth and visibility through unique, creative, Ambassador program related events and social media activations in the United States. Leaning on their knowledge of what’s relevant and cool to deliver high-impact, visually stimulating moments to a Gen-Z audience. They are creative, adaptable, and unafraid to set outside of the box and pilot new tactics.
Based in the United States and reporting directly to the Community Senior Marketing Manager, this individual will work closely with the team responsible for building and scaling the Honey Ambassador program.
- Ambassador recruitment and management
- Ideate and executing guerrilla marketing initiatives
- Execute events, including publicity and logistics, with the support of ambassadors and Community team members
- Post-activity follow up: gathering reports, collating photos, retargeting
- Creative ideation around wider regional marketing activities
- Assist with other events & partnerships across the US as required.
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to coordinate ambassador support for campaigns and events
- Keep pulse on Gen Z trends and campus culture to optimize marketing tactics and present fresh ideas
- Contribute to and manage through Google Drive, with substantial experience using Google Sheets
- Introduce and manage additional programming for ambassadors, leveraging the existing ambassador network to drive brand loyalty and growth.
- Create and manage a social media content calendar while working cross-functionally with internal teams and ambassadors to produce relevant and Gen-Z focused content
- Support the college ambassador program and communicate with ambassadors on a frequent basis
- Contribute to and create targeted growth driving tactics in order to hit or exceed business KPIs across the US; brainstorm, identify and execute events & partnerships across the US as needed
- Work cross-functionally across HQ departments to ensure consistent marketing and activations for 18-22 demographic
- Develop post-activity follow ups and recaps: gathering reports, collating photos, and retargeting
- Passionate about the Bumble brand vision and values
- Enthusiastic, energetic, entrepreneurial, creative, collaborative
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other emerging Bumble markets
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional communication skills and comfort presenting to groups
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/