We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Creative Operations Coordinator to sit within the growing Badoo in-house Creative Team.
The individual in this role should be highly motivated, organized, and capable of balancing multiple priorities while helping Bumble’s creatives maintain a manageable workload.
The Creative Operations Coordinator will work closely with and report to the Creative Operations Manager.
Under the direction of the Creative Operations Manager, the Coordinator will be responsible for processing design, copy, video, and content requests, scheduling and assigning tasks to the appropriate team members, and ensuring the final delivery of assets in a timely fashion. This individual will also be tasked with checking on the progress of projects, creating production schedules and communicating with project leads as needed.
- Assist in reviewing creative briefs and project requests related to design, copy, video, and content, to ensure requirements are listed
- Creation of project schedules to identify key project delivery dates and creative team deliverables
- Continually monitor and report on project status to ensure the project strategy and goals are metAssist with allocating and adjusting available creative resources to efficiently and effectively complete projects
- Act as the primary contact with external recruitment agency to appoint freelance creative resources to meet the creative teams needs
- Submitting contract request forms for third-party vendors and facilitating invoices when needed
- Monitor and communicate potential project conflicts (timelines, objectives, scope, etc.) and offer solutions for adjustments to resolve issues satisfactorily and on a timely basis while ensuring that other projects are not adversely affected
- Liaise with external creator agency to source talent for upcoming campaigns and overseeing all necessary contract requests and payments
- Assist in managing Creative & Content Reviews, which includes establishing agenda, gathering visuals, and acting as a scribe during
- Assist in managing DAM (Digital Asset Management System) to share with third-party vendors
- Ensure all project related materials are properly organized and archived upon completion
- Work closely with creatives to understand individual skill sets and strengths
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant degree in advertising and/or marketing
- 1 to 2 years of project management, agency, in-house, or related experience
- Familiarity with concepts, practices, and procedures of brand, design, marketing, and advertising fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks while appropriately managing expectations
- Good interpersonal skills with clients and co-workers
- Extremely strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities concurrently
- Project management, organization, and problem-solving skills w/ a drive for high-quality brand results
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/