We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic and exceptionally organised CRM Coordinator to work on CRM initiatives across our two brands; Bumble and Badoo.
Based in London, this role will report into the CRM Lead, working with cross functional teams to support an efficient execution of CRM campaigns across all available channels.
- Setup and execution of lifecycle CRM campaigns across multiple channels (push, email, in-app channels), maintaining & reporting on campaign metrics
- Work closely with the content and design teams to produce effective campaign assets ensuring consistent brand tone and visuals
- Manage global campaign approvals for Brand and Partnerships teams
- Manage Bumble CRM calendar for global teams
- Setup and execution of localisation tests for global CRM journeys
- Maintain Lifecycle documentation (CRM best practices, metrics sheets, Confluence pages etc)
- Execute Product Marketing, Revenue and Partnership initiatives as needed
- Maintain proper documentation around of all journeys & initiatives
- Train and document new users on our internal CRM tool
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications is desirable
- Demonstrable experience in executing CRM campaigns & lifecycle automation
- Experience in working across push & email channels with the knowledge of best practices
- Experience in working with third party or in-house CRM systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with strong project management skills
- Ability to understand data and analysis to guide planning
- Experience working for a mobile app is desirable
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and G Suite applications including spreadsheets and presentations
- You have excellent organisation and project management skills
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and pivot as priorities change
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/