We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised and relationship-driven CRM Manager to work on Revenue and Product Marketing related CRM campaigns across both Bumble and Badoo brands.
Based in London, this role will report into the CRM Lead, working closely together with Revenue and Product Marketing teams to strategise and manage an effective delivery of Product CRM initiatives.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Revenue teams to create and execute on product and revenue related CRM campaigns for in-app, push and email channels
- Strategise and support all product marketing feature launches, evangelising best CRM practices
- Work with cross-functional teams (BI, A/B testing, tooling etc) on campaigns and test setup, analyses & performance reporting
- Work closely with content and design teams as well as external agencies on creating best in class CRM assets that are consistent with brand guidelines and drive direct response
- Maintain and update project documentation and campaign performance metrics
- Maintain and update CRM calendar for global teams
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Demonstrable experience in planning and management of high volume CRM campaigns across multiple channels (push, email, in-app)
- Experience in building and optimising multi-channel user journeys across all user lifecycle stages using either third party or in-house CRM systems
- Experience with planning, setup and analyses of A/B tests
- Previous experience working with Product or Revenue teams is a real plus
- Experience working with push & email channels with strong knowledge of channel best practices
- Strong organisational and project management experience
- Ability to understand data and analysis to guide planning
- Background in tech or working for a mobile app is desirable
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and G Suite applications including spreadsheets and presentations
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working with cross functional teams on a daily basis
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a quick learner, problem solver and can think ‘outside the box’
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/