We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is expanding its analytical function and we are looking for an Analyst to be part of our team. You will work closely with colleagues from around the business to deliver the best possible experience to our global user base. You will work on a wide range of data challenges, such as A/B testing, marketing campaign analysis and lifetime modelling. In your role, you will get to work closely with a group of talented analysts as part of an open, inclusive community that aims to always be adopting the latest and best analytical techniques.
If you want to work with some of the most exciting technologies for big data, this is your chance! We constantly review and extend our tool stack to remain current. Continuous learning is a crucial part of the job. We participate regularly in conferences, meetups, training and internal hackathons. If any of the following speak to you, we would like to hear from you!
- Perform analysis on a variety of data topics, including: setting up, advising and interpreting A/B tests, analysing the impact of CRM campaigns on the user’s lifecycle, and finding top performing user segments
- Act as a thought partner to the CRM/Lifecycle marketing team, advise on their needs relative to both self-service capabilities, insights extraction, and iterative test design/best practices
- Manipulate complex datasets using a range of tools - proficiency in SQL is essential
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders (both internal and external to BI) to identify and define new user challenges, along with potential solutions and improvements to remedy these
- Ensure appropriate documentation of all analyses and large scale projects undertaken within the analytics function
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- CRM A/B testing analysis: experiment design, significance analysis, non-parametric methods
- Advanced SQL: The ability to optimise and efficiently extract large volumes of data whilst solving complex business problems
- Proven commercial experience serving as thought partner to both technical and non technical stakeholders within a lifecycle marketing function
- Ability to engage key stakeholders such as developers, marketers, product managers and senior management
- Experience in presenting findings to varying audiences (technical and non-technical stakeholders) and catering presentation style appropriately
- Excellent attention to detail, and a clear and concise writing style
DESIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong working knowledge of statistics
- Experience working with CRM teams and business knowledge of CRM KPIs
- Experience leveraging Tableau/Looker/MicroStrategy or other data viz/dashboarding platforms
- Comfortable using predictive models such as Linear Regression in Python/R
- Experience onboarding 3rd party CRM platforms a plus
- Mobile app experience a plus
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/