We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
The Director of Revenue role at Bumble will lead the Revenue collective; a cross-functional team responsible for driving global revenue growth across multiple products. You will have deep knowledge and experience on monetisation, pricing, advertising and payments.
- Define and own the global monetisation strategy of the business across all revenue collective teams, including the product, pricing, advertising and payments and billing teams.
- Directly manage a team of product, pricing and operations managers and their respective heads of department.
- Taking ownership of product innovation and defining opportunities for incremental growth
- Work collaboratively across both product collectives and functional businesses areas
- Provide mentorship and continue to grow the product and operations teams within the Revenue Collective.
- Responsible for ensuring strong levels of governance in relation to working practices between the Revenue Collective and FP&A, Legal and Accounting.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience working within revenue growth in a high grossing business, major gaming/major social platform.
- Have led products across all stages of the product life cycle, and have ideally worked in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- Proven experience in developing and executing monetisation strategies with significant top line revenue impact
- Proven experience leading large scale teams of product / operations managers and functional heads
- Proven experience leading pricing strategies and optimisations.
- Deep knowledge of in-app monetisation economics.
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/