We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Badoo is looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work on a freelance basis providing efficient customer support via social media. You’ll be engaging with Badoo users across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, assisting with a range of enquiries including reports of abuse, general questions and corporate enquiries.
- Provide friendly and efficient support across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as responding to product reviews in external platforms
- Promote Badoo as a personable brand that takes care of their users by resolving all enquiries through our social media accounts
- To ensure that users feel heard and understood when contacting us by thoroughly reviewing their enquiry and reporting any relevant feedback to Badoo teams
- Troubleshoot users issues and report any technical issues promptly for resolution
- Accurately record feedback, topics of conversation and user sentiment for further analysis
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English is a must
- Accurate spelling & gramma
- rCommitted and able to work independently
- In tune with current events and social media trends
- Great eye for detail
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of Badoo, as well as social media platforms
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- Additional languages are a plus - high level of written and spoken fluency in any and as many of the following: French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Polish, Russian or Italian.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Badoo’s brand vision, values and desire to contribute to the growth and development of a major brand
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/