We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a hands on Equity Plan Administrator with a mission driven mentality. Reporting to the Director of Global Compensation and Benefits, the Equity Plan Administrator is responsible for managing and administering Bumble’s equity program. You will own all aspects of record keeping, reporting, and reconciliation pertaining to the global equity plan. You will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of all equity data, you will ensure compliance with applicable securities-related regulations and laws. You will develop and maintain internal process and procedure documentation for equity administration. You have broad and comprehensive expertise and experience managing record tracking systems, and preparing employee communications. As the Equity Plan Administrator, you will partner closely with other departments and teams to identify and implement process improvements to the equity administration function and systems capabilities; further enhancing efficiency, productivity and employee experience. You have experience with TPA agreements, creating equity compensation plans, processing transactions, vesting schedules, and capitalization tables. You maintain a high level professional knowledge of a broad scope of plans including but not limited to ESPP, RSU, PSU.
- Own end to end stock plan management and administration of Bumble’s global equity plan
- Interpret and understand legal documents such as, security regulations and government legislations
- Conduct and administer job analysis, job evaluation, incentive and merit compensation programs.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and compliance at all times
- Work with the HR Team globally to ensure compensation guidelines are met and maintained
- Communicate, educate, answer questions regarding Bumble’s equity programs
- Manage applicable record keeping system
- Partner with cross-functional teams with a high level of clarity and communication
- Process stock grants, exercises, lapses, and reporting of payroll and taxes
- Reconcile and support grant, exercise and releases, termination and cancellation activity to ensure plan compliance and accurate financial reporting
- Handle all aspects of reconciliation including but not limited to data, reporting, transfer agent activities and DWAC instructions
- Manage and maintain reporting and documentation (including internal and SOX compliance)
Experience We Are Looking For:
- A demonstrated history of experience curating TPA Agreements and Equity Compensation Plans
- Experience with an insider trading program
- Solid experience with stock-based compensation, including stock options, restricted stock units and/or performance-based stock awards, co-investments, cash payouts
- History of administering different types of equity plans
- Deep understanding of regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to equity, both U.S. and international
- Broad knowledge of third party recording keeping systems
- Ability to partner effectively with team across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions
- History of creating and implementing improvements, automation initiatives, and work streams
- Experience partnering with vendors, third parties and regulatory agencies
- Proven ability to manage and administer full cycle reporting
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Experience with U.S. federal state taxation and implications relating to equity compensation, general knowledge of global taxation
- CEP - Certified Equity Professional certification and Fidelity PSW a plus
- Understand cross-functional impact and considerations (accounting, securities law, tax, payroll, administration) for equity programs.
- Able to work independently and as a team member, handling multiple priorities while applying good judgment
- Interprets and understands legal documents such as security regulations and legislation
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal, written, analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Collaborative and fosters strong interpersonal relationships
- Detail-oriented, business-friendly team player with an ability to accommodate tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong critical thinking skills, and operates at a high level of integrity
- Passionate about Bumble’s mission and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/