We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are looking for dynamic and driven individuals to work on a part time, freelance basis providing customer support to those using the Bumble platform. We are looking for people who can work up to 4 hours a day, ideally including a day over the weekend.
Interviews and training would take place remotely, and applicants can be based anywhere in the world.
Please mention in your application the languages you are proficient in, as well as the timezone in which you would usually be available to work.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support through our email or social media channels
- Promote Bumble’s core values of kindness, honesty, inclusivity, accountability, and growth in every interaction with our members
- To ensure our community feel heard and understood when contacting us by thoroughly reviewing their enquiry and recording relevant feedback
- Troubleshoot member issues and report any technical issues promptly for resolution
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in English and one or more of the following additional languages: Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Swedish
- Accurate spelling & grammar
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous
- You are committed and able to work independently
- You are in tune with current events and social media trends
- You have a great eye for detail
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/