We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. Working for the Badoo brand the Junior Community Operations Manager - Compliance will be responsible for providing excellent customer support on the topics of data protection and privacy and making sure our customer service processes are compliant.
This role will be based in London and report directly to the Badoo Community Operations Manager - Compliance.
- Assist the Community Operations Compliance Manager with escalated cases and quality checks Provide friendly and efficient customer support on the topics of data protection, privacy and compliance
- Resolve escalated cases and assist the team with any doubts and questions they might have
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Assist the Community Operations Compliance Manager with training materials, guidelines and FAQs to ensure the team is following the correct procedures
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the data protection regulations such as GDPR and CCPA
- Customer service experience
- Strong writing skills in English, second European language is a plus - preferably Portuguese, French or Spanish
- Strong attention to detail and critical-thinking
- Good knowledge of, and passion for, the online industry
- You are reliable, consistent and hard-working
- You are able to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
- You have a positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- You are enthusiastic and fun to work with
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble and Badoo's brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/