We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is seeking a Mobile QA Engineer to work across cutting-edge mobile technologies in a dynamic and rapidly moving environment. You will be responsible for automation and also some manual testing across mobile application products, developing test cases to validate new functionality on a continuous basis.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Mobile and Server
- Design, write and execute functional and regression tests (manual testing)
- Work closely with development team to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of acceptance
- Write and execute automation scripts for both functional and regression tests
- Run non-functional tests using automated tools
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software
- Adopt and adhere to development processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Hands-on mobile test experience within an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS platform specifics
- Mobile automation experience using Ruby language and open source test tools like Calabash, Espresso, Appium or similar frameworks
- Able to read Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C, code and use different development tools
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of web and internet technologies desirable
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/