We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Paid Search Acquisition Manager to support our user acquisition efforts on various media channels. You’ll be responsible for assisting a digital manager in promoting Bumble and Badoo in ways that will strengthen our brand and increase active users. You will be overseeing the implementation of digital marketing campaigns, and creative optimization and evaluating new opportunities for growth through cross-functional collaboration with our marketing, product, content, communications & engineering departments.
- Assist in manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns via Google UAC and Apple Search campaigns
- Pulling and creating data, reports and documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Test opportunities and own relationships with new media partners and channels
- Help launch and guide user acquisition in new, exploratory markets and channels.
- Test new creative concepts across various media types
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 2-3 years digital marketing experience.
- You are comfortable with numbers and have a passion for processing and analyzing data
- Strong Excel and analytical skills are a plus
- You are comfortable working to deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Ads or Google UAC and Apple Search Ads
- Programmatic buying experience is a plus
- Willing to learn around wide ad platforms and how to trade and use platforms to deliver objectives
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/