We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a process-driven, and proactive People & Culture Coordinator to join our growing team.
This role will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operations of the People & Culture Team! This role will assist with administrative tasks for this department, and act as support for the team, to ensure that all employees are empowered to perform at their highest potential.
You will support many initiatives related to Compliance, HRIS Administration, Data & Analytics, Employee Onboarding and Offboarding, and Employee Development, Recruitment, and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Assist with the implementation, administration, management of people-centric strategies, processes, and systems throughout the organization to build and maintain culture across our global team
- Support team with event coordination and preparation: internal company events, interview scheduling, company retreat, international team visits, etc.
- Manages administrative tasks related to employee onboarding and off-boarding
- Assists with the accurate and timely administration and upkeep of People systems for performance management, training/development, and HRIS
- Ensure compliance of Employee Files
- Acts as a backup for recruiters by assisting with certain other recruiting coordinator-related duties, such as onsite schedule coordination/facilitation
- Assists with tasks related to annual projects, such as open enrollment, performance reviews, etc.
- Assists the P&C and Admin team with various tasks, projects, and programs as assigned
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 1 year working in/with various types of HR Software (HRIS, Performance Management, LMS, et.)
- Proven experience in a HR Coordinator or HR Assistant role, preferably in a high-growth environment and/or HR certification/degree
- Highly Proficient with GSuite, MS Office products, particularly Excel
- Proven administrative background
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skill, time management, and creative problem solving in a dynamic work environment
- Preferred experience with pertinent state and federal legal and regulatory legislation in the United States preferred
- Ability to interact comfortably with employees at every level of the organization
- Have a strong understanding of and passion for Bumble’s mission and values
- Be positive, proactive, and solution-focused
- Demonstrated ability to act with the highest level of discretion at all times
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment, and high level of comfort working autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of client service at all times
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work across international time zones
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/