We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an Inspiring People & Internal Operations Specialist- Spain to elevate our offerings to our Spanish Office, helping create an exciting and great place to work, while making sure we are compliant with Spanish Employment Law.
This role will be based in Barcelona, reporting to the HR Operations Manager in London.
- You’ll be the nucleus of the office and the ‘go to’ person for any People and Admin needs.
- Responsible for sourcing and opening the permanent office in Barcelona, creating processes and sourcing suppliers.
- Work closely with the global Admin and HR Teams to ensure the company values and culture are aligned and that the Bumble Office is the best place to work in Barcelona
- Lead on maintaining Payroll, Spanish Benefits and making sure that all Spanish policies are up-to-date and inline with our global policies.
- Subject matter expert on Spanish employment law including but not limited to RTW, legislation changes and ER cases.
- Help make sure our wonderful staff are celebrated by organising staff birthdays, anniversaries and baby showers.
- Ensuring a smooth process for all employee life-cycle events, including the on-boarding process for new joiners, working closely with IT to guarantee that staff have everything they need for their first day at the Hive.
- Keep the teams connected by organising creative and fun team building activities on a quarterly basis along with First Friday Lunches.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A proven HR professional - with a strong understanding of Spanish Employment Law and Best Practice.
- Experience working in a Global team environment - adapting to the different working cultures.
- Generalist experience, working in a stand-alone position.
- Experience of processing payroll, answering queries and managing the relationship with our 3rd party payroll provider.
- Has demonstrated the ability to manage an office environment, keeping strong relationships with key suppliers.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including Finance and IT
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approachYou are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great Spanish and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/