We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an HRIS Manager to drive and lead our newly created People Systems function.
This role will be based in Austin, Texas, reporting to the VP, People & Culture.
- Shape and evolve the overall functional, business process and reporting architecture of all Workday modules – i.e., HCM, Advanced Comp, Benefits, Talent, Payroll (US & UK / international integrations) & Absence – and related people systems.
- Act as primary authority of our Workday configuration and of the platform itself; combine expert-level proficiency in Workday with the understanding of people process architecture, of people in general (communication) and of the artistry in translating broad requirements into elegant deliverables.
- Analyze functional, reporting and integration requirements to design, architect and deliver the most accurate, efficient, secure and cost-effective solutions, leveraging Workday Studio, Workday Reporting-as-a-Service (RaaS), Enterprise Interface Building (EIB), Workday Complex Calculated Fields, Web Services and Workday Custom Reports.
- Provide day-to-day thought leadership and mentoring of a people systems analyst and, as appropriate, other systems analysts and technical leads; train and mentor trainers, testers and program managers.
- Develop a self-service approach – i.e., up-to-date documentation and turn-key replies – for Tier 1 people systems cases while managing and resolving Tier 2+ case escalations, coordinating with the Workday Customer Center and our Workday Partners as appropriate.
- Source, manage and regularly evaluate the best global Workday Partners – those sharing Bumble’s values of kindness, respect and equality – ensuring our people systems stack is reliably resourced year-round for all contingencies.
- Strategize and facilitate effective change management and training activities for our people systems, both for one-time launches as well as for ongoing best practice socialization.
- Lead our Workday semi-annual release review and testing by identifying impact / enhancement opportunities associated with incoming features and functionality.
- Work with our Internal Audit team to support SOX and compliance initiatives, ensuring adherence of our people systems with internal / external compliance standards.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Workday functional configuration leader / consultant; certification is required.
- Extensive experience in maintaining, managing and enhancing tenant setup, business processes, security policies, routings, notifications, and complex conditions for Workday Core HCM, Recruiting and Absence Management.
- Excellent report writing skills in building reports in all types – i.e., Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard.
- Strong understanding of integrations across Workday – i.e., Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, PICOFs, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Some experience with Workday Benefits, Advanced Compensation Management and Talent Optimisation.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) IT controls preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organisational skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams alike at all levels including senior management.
- Experience of developing, mentoring and managing people.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/