We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Partnerships to serve at the intersection of product and marketing, owning go-to-market strategies, and having a strong role in the product roadmap creation. You’ll be responsible for integrating Partnerships in ways that will both resonate with users and strengthen our mission in building meaningful relationships. As the voice of the customer, your goal will be to drive and support cross-functional efforts to launch new and enduring features that drive market share, and influence product and marketing decisions to meet the needs of our customers.
The position will report to the Director of Global Product Marketing and will be based in our office in Austin, Texas.
- Identify opportunities, and represent the point of view of the user and market, by distilling industry and market research, including deep quantitative, qualitative, audience segmentation and competitive analysis.
- Use understanding of Partner’s core competencies, and technology to align with synergies within Bumble’s ecosystem.
- Partner with user research, market research, and data science to identify quantitative and qualitative insights to influence product strategy and inform positioning, go-to-market plans, creative assets, and campaigns.
- Be a go-to-market expert: Model and coordinate go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Building outstanding market positioning and messaging, and own customer voice in roadmap decisions.
- Use your understanding of the competition and ecosystem, coupled with an understanding of our product, to influence product and business decisions.
- Act as a partner and thought leader to partners, product management, product design, and UX copywriting teams to position, message, and bring to life features that are joyful and simple to use.
- Develop briefs and drive asset development for product marketing initiatives with our marketing creative and design team to fuel brand, lifecycle, and acquisition channels.
- Gain and maintain an in-depth and empathic understanding of users’ problems, needs and desires that will help drive product innovation.
- Support the culture of marketing as a mission-oriented, user-centric, and data driven organization.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Product marketing experience, having led entire product development cycles from concept to introduction preferably in consumer tech.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to translate conceptual initiatives into detailed operating plans with the support of, and for execution across, multiple internal teams.
- Familiarity with consumer tech, products, and markets.
- Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and work with teams versus delegating to others.
- Project management skills to prioritize tasks and align across teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Impact motivated, with a strong focus on KPIs and performance analysis.
- Proven track record in identifying and targeting multiple customer segments with bespoke positioning and marketing content.
- Experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders- often with different priorities, and working with them to align and gain approval for the product / solution roadmap.
- You embody the Bumble brand; passionate about the Bumble brand vision and values
- You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approach to teamwork
- You are motivated to support the business to grow user base & revenue.
- You are a natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions.
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/