We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join the People and Culture team. We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline.
You have the recruitment coordination experience, ideally in the marketing space, to identify and attract top-tier and competitive talent. You are experienced supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling and can support those skills with a strong commitment to process and organization. You enjoy being part of a team who celebrates success together and tackle challenges collaboratively.
- Attend and support hiring events
- Directly and proactively source for candidates in volume
- Work alongside the wider recruitment team to help drive the recruitment process improvements
- Manage job ads on our ATS and external sites
- Support full-cycle recruiting
- Manage high-volume application queues and send out rejection or interview invitation emails.
- Interview scheduling
- Process recruitment expenses
- Generating and organize recruiting data
Experience We Are Looking For
- Proven agency and/or in-house experience in a similar high-volume environment
- Experience sourcing top-tier candidates in competitive markets
- Customer-focused and passionate about delivering a great candidate experience
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment
- Full cycle recruiting support experience
- Highly organized with a strong dedication to process
- Able to communicate in-depth knowledge of the external market and industry trends
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/