We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Our team is growing! We are looking for professionals who combine great technical skills, relevant experience in product development with a pragmatic, results-oriented approach. By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the top dating and social brands in the industry, including Bumble and Badoo. The features you would develop and optimise will influence our huge user base all over the globe.
- Build and maintain high-quality tools and libraries to support various teams across the company
- Build and maintain new websites for promotion and/or marketing purposes
- Actively collaborating with fellow Frontend Engineers, Quality Assurance, Release Engineers, Product Managers and Business Analysts
- Take full ownership of critical parts of our infrastructure, tooling and processes and drive their future development
- Good understanding of how build systems work (eg. Webpack/Parcel/Rollup, etc.)
- General knowledge of internet stack: HTTP, Linux, NGINX
- General knowledge of Web UI development (HTML/CSS)
- Ability to prepare tech analysis, specifications, and implementation plans
- Ability to write functional and modular code that will be supported for a long time
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Proactivity, independence, and autonomy
- Systematic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to find solutions to technical problems by digging deep into the codebase of internal/external tools and libraries
- Experience in Web Security
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/