We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an exceptional creative and strategic marketer who has proven experience building brands, developing and executing insights-led marketing campaigns that move hearts and minds. In this role, you will spearhead the development and execution of large-scale consumer campaigns that are culturally relevant to Bumble users and on-brand. This is a strategic and operational role within the Bumble Latin America Marketing organization that will play a critical role in landing Bumble’s brand moments with users.
We’re looking for a team player who can lead by example and work collaboratively across departments. You will be able to guide cross functional teams and work closely with channel partners spanning: Product Marketing, Partnerships, Media, CRM, Social and PR to develop integrated ideas that deliver growth for Bumble.
The ideal candidate will have experience in strategic consumer marketing, developing cross-functional partnerships, and running multi-channel campaigns and programs for a high-profile brand, within the consumer tech industry. The ideal candidate will be expected to apply analytical rigor, a deep understanding of consumer and market dynamics, and the right mix of brand and product knowledge to deliver effective marketing plans that truly move the needle.
- Plan and deliver high impact brand campaigns across all consumer touch points, working across the marketing matrix to deliver a coordinated plan with a clear proposition.
- Be responsible for the development of brand campaigns and go-to-market strategy for brand campaigns and tentpole moments that meet our short- and long-term business goals.
- Guide creative development via internal creative stakeholders and external agencies
- Develop measurable KPIs and track the performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Drive alignment with cross-functional teams to deliver integrated marketing campaigns. Cross-functional teams include: Product Marketing, Consumer Insights, Communications, Media, Creative, Media and Advertising Agencies, Growth Marketing
- Develop and share channel marketing best practices and benchmarks
- Work with internal and external media teams to build campaign media plans
- Drive growth and impact across all key business KPIs: brand health and new user growth
- Develop briefs to clearly communicate strategic plans to management, cross-functional partners and to the broader organization
- Driving Team excellence: Coaching junior marketing team members to evaluate their work, seek ways to improve campaigns and ultimately elevate execution
- Manage and allocate marketing budget across brand channels
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience spearheading successful brand engagements – delivering strategic solutions and bringing those solutions to life
- A track record as a brand marketer with experience directing highly visible integrated marketing campaigns in the LATAM region (specifically Mexico)
- Extensive experience managing and executing large scale, cross-functional consumer campaigns at a brand or agency
- Experience in people management in a cross functional marketing team
- You’ve brought to life strategic integrated marketing campaigns, application of research/insights, brand strategy, brand positioning, channel & comms planning, and campaign measurement & reporting
- Experience driving customer acquisition through the implementation of digital and traditional media strategies
- Experience in influencing cross-functional teams and defining operational success
- You’ve previously leveraged consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy
- Demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with different internal and external teams to ensure programs are launched seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Concrete/hands-on/operationally motivated, while also able to function at a high strategic level
- Strong budget and project management skills, attention to detail and communication
- Capability in quantitative data analysis; past performance in uncovering insights as well as areas of opportunity for business growth
- Commitment to high creative standards and pushing for constant innovation.
- Quantitative and analytical background, with excellent planning skills. The ability to bring strong business understanding and financial insight to track/lead marketing against concrete business objectives
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Interest in dating / social networking landscape
- Take the initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Positive, committed, 'can-do' attitude and flexible approach
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/