We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a well-connected, experienced, passionate and growth-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to help scale Bumble’s brand as the leading relationships and social networking app in France and Belgium.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, you will have a pulse on relevance and engagement. You are able to innovate, evolve and grow the brand, with a focus on brand awareness and user acquisition strategies. You can write the roadmap for a world-class brand. You have a proven record of delivering successful campaigns that drive audience engagement, keeping a pulse on what users love.
You will be responsible for developing and leading the brand marketing strategy for France & Belgium, as an integral partner to our EMEA marketing leadership team based in London. The right person is comfortable developing strategy and executing, is analytical and creative, and a great people manager who cares deeply about Bumble’s mission.
This role will be based in London.
- Develop, elevate and drive brand strategy and 360-degree execution and own brand health while keeping Bumble’s core values at the heart of all marketing strategies
- Curate and manage creative and strategic national marketing campaigns alongside always-on marketing efforts
- Manage external agencies and internal resources to develop integrated campaigns (briefing, providing strategic feedback, production)
- Analyse consumer and audience insights to translate them into marketing personas and strategies/activations
- Develop an expansion plan for key cities with growth potential in France and Belgium
- Work collaboratively with, Communications Partnerships, and Growth teams to drive progress against key business objectives
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships that align with Bumble’s brand values and assist with driving brand awareness and user acquisition
- Be analytical & data-driven in all decision making and monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on brand awareness and user acquisition
- Leverage out-of-market learnings and adapt to market strategy; develop and share in-market learnings based on key successes and failures
- Manage and track marketing budgets, ensuring that the overall budget is distributed strategically to ensure goals are met
- Lead, manage, and inspire a team; create a culture of collaboration & learning
- Set strategic priorities & quarterly objectives/goals for local team members and agencies and problem solve and strategise to deliver against goals/key KPIs
- Be accountable to driving growth and impact across all key business KPIs: brand health and new user growth
- Report regularly on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A track record as a senior marketing and communications executive with direct experience leading highly visible integrated marketing campaigns in France and Belgium
- Consumer app experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
- Ability to market the brand effectively in both English and French
- A natural team leader with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible approachCreative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- Able to work to tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A sophisticated understanding of the media landscape
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other Bumble markets
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and pivot accordingly
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills with excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
- You embody the Bumble brand; passionate about the Bumble brand vision and values
- Understanding of social networking, dating, or other digital-first platforms
- You are proactive in your approach and take initiative, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other emerging Bumble markets
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- Able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/