We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager for the Bumble App, to join our team sparking millions of relationships all over the world. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, social discovery and dating; and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
This role will be based in London, reporting to the Growth Product Lead.
- Define the vision and strategy for how to deliver on business objectives through product solutions
- Lead the discovery & ideation processes to identify the right customer needs & find the right solutions that deliver on those needs
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers; hands on create and maintain the product backlog.
- Understand Bumble's strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions.
- Extensive experience delivering mobile products of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis across different platforms.
- Significant hands on experience in a Product Owner role in an agile squad. Comfortably applying concepts of releases, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria etc in daily work.
- Hands on experience in the application of Design Thinking or a similar product design methodology with the ability to lead a team through the entire product design lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Aptitude for UI/UX and having a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands on with designers.
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including Revenue, Brand and Marketing
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are passionate about leading, managing and inspiring cross-functional teams
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision
- You’re an advocate for equality and empowerment of all people
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/