We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. Working for the Badoo brand and reporting to the Community Operations Lead, the Senior Social Community Operations Manager will be responsible for contributing to the supervision of the customer support service that we provide to our customers via our social channels and managing and mentoring the Community Operations managers in the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and team.
This will be a 15 month fixed term contract with a possibility to become a permanent position. The positon will require 1 day a weekend of work in exchange for a day off during the week.
- Hire, train, mentor and manage directly a team of four in-house Community Operations managers
- In conjunction with the Community Operations Lead, oversee the whole customer service function for Badoo social
- Act as the custodian of our customer support guidelines for Badoo
- Monitor KPIs and other key team metrics for your team
- Analyse existing customer service procedures and reconcile any gaps or conflicts, to ensure a consistent and efficient approach
- Identify problematic areas and opportunities in the queues and proactively propose new options and changes
- Be the key decision maker and tie breaker in the most extreme Community Operations cases
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Billing, Member Safety, Global Social Media team and other stakeholders across the company
- Produce and share weekly/monthly analytics reports with key stakeholders across the business
- Lead the biweekly Badoo Community Operations meetings in conjunction with the Community Operations Lead
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working as a manager in a customer service department
- Around 4+ years of experience in customer service
- Excellent command of English and another European language a real plus
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and how to use them
- Strong attention to detail and critical-thinking
- Experience working with Social Media CS software and tools like JIRA is preferable - experience with Khoros will be a real plus
- Good knowledge of, and passion for, the online industry
- You have strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- You are reliable, consistent and hard-working
- You have the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
- You have a positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- You are enthusiastic and fun to work with
- You are open. No matter how many projects we deliver, each of us still has plenty to learn and it’s crucial we stay humble
- You are deeply passionate about Badoo and Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/