We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble Group is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our Community Operations team. Working on the Badoo brand and reporting to the Senior Social Community Operations Manager, the Spanish Social Community Operations Manager will be responsible for providing customer support to users on social media, analysing customer behaviour and communicating feedback to other teams.
The role will be a 6 months fixed term contract and will require 1 day a weekend of work in exchange for a day off during the week.
- Day-to-day community management support on all content (both campaign and non campaign)
- Be the lead tone of voice for Badoo Spain and Latin America and respond to brand related questions, comments and be able to insert yourself into relevant conversations
- Listen and monitor social channels for spikes in conversations and be able to proactively/reactively respond accordingly
- Manage the external team of social moderators for the Spanish market and hire new moderators when needed. While the Spanish market will be the big focus, managing other markets will be required too
- Advocate for the user base you support and provide a user voice to the wider company
- Make sure engagements on our social media platforms, external reviews and app store reviews are responded within SLAs
- Directly resolve escalated cases from your moderators
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate them to developers appropriately
- Analyse customer interaction with the product and communicate feedback to the relevant team
- Manage and assist with ad-hoc projects
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in social media customer service (ideally a minimum of 3 years)
- Excellent command of English and Spanish, both written and spoken. Another European language a real plus
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and how to use them
- Team management experience
- Experience working with Social Media CS software and tools like JIRA is preferable - experience with Khoros will be a real plus
- Good knowledge of, and passion for, the online industry
- You have strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- You are reliable, consistent and hard-working
- You have the ability to multitask and manage competing priorities without getting overwhelmed
- You have a positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- You are enthusiastic and fun to work with
- You are open. No matter how many projects we deliver, each of us still has plenty to learn and it’s crucial we stay humble
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/