We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Technical Project Manager to join our Business Intelligence Team. As a Project Manager, you will work closely with BI, Product, Marketing, Research, and Community Operations teams to oversee project development, ideate and improve current workflows/processes, and leverage our organisation toolkit to maximise the impact our team delivers to the wider organisation. You should be extremely organised and proactive, eager to collaborate autonomously on behalf of the analytics function, and passionate to serve as a leader, mediator, and problem solver within our team.
The position will report to the Head of Product, Services, and Marketing Analytics.
- Own sprint management and kanban workflow for team of 20+ analysts in JIRA
- Organize, develop, and maintain the documentation of business knowledge and processes from different analytics sub-teams within the team’s Confluence Wiki
- Report on progress of larger, cross-functional projects to all internal and external stakeholders
- Champion end-to-end adoption of 3rd party analytics tools, from discovery, scoping, and bidding, to implementation and team-wide onboarding
- Support process ideation, development, and execution within internal and external teams as it pertains to wider analytics function
- Manage weekly team all-hands meetings (agenda-setting, collection and distribution of meeting minutes, etc. ) and weekly/monthly insights summary distribution
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree educated with at least proven experience of relevant experience within a technical/BI team
- Mobile application experience a plus
- Experience managing numerous projects with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
- Strong project management skills and job history of running complete project life cycles
- Organised with an innate ability to prioritise & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience managing technical sprints + documentation in JIRA/Confluence
- Basics of Project Management soft and Excel skills
- Self-starter personality with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities and working in a fast-paced environment
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/