We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our newly created Engineering office, in Barcelona. Technology is at the heart of Bumble so ensuring we hire the right people is important. This role is a great opportunity for someone with extensive end to end technical sourcing experience, to work for a company with great products, plenty of resources and the flexibility to really attract great talent.
Our ideal candidate will be a true Bumble ambassador in the Technology market across Europe and work relentlessly to promote and amplify the great work our Engineering department is doing.
- Recruit top Tech talent for our Engineering function, roles including; iOS Engineer, Android Engineer, Java/Kotlin Back End, QA and DevOps
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and the Technology business team to assess their talent requirements and facilitate a successful hiring process
- Demonstrate resilience; keep the pushing, try new things and cover the basics
- Attend/plan technology hiring events
- Demonstrable experience of different sourcing methods, including Boolean Searching, X-Ray Searching, Github & Slack.
- Work alongside the wider global recruitment team to drive recruitment process improvements
- Influence the interview process by focusing on behavioural/ competency and values based interviewing
- Promote Bumble’s employee value proposition
- Own the integrity of your recruitment data and ensure it is 100% accurate
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven In-house Technology recruitment experience
- Experience in recruitment marketing - i.e event planning, various employer brand initiatives.
- Extensive sourcing experience using Boolean searches, Linkedin, GitHub etc
- Experience partnering with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholders, across all levels.
- Experience in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment and can work successfully with technology leaders
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with world-class talent from our global teams including Engineering, HR and global Talent team.
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble’s brand vision and values
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/