We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Part of the Bumble family, Badoo, the place to date honestly, is available in 190 countries around the world and in 51 languages. We launched in 14 years ago, and grew to become one of our top performing dating brands, mainly through paid acquisition. We successfully launched our Date Honestly brand proposition in 2019, and we are now looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager for our US market to lead the brand through our next exciting and purposeful chapter, specifically targeting our growing LatinX audience.
You will be a strategic marketer, with a deep understanding of the US market and its cultural, social and political landscape - with specific expertise in Hispanic audiences and how to connect with them in a meaningful way. You will work with the global hub to adapt and develop game-changing campaigns, as well as initiating your own, bringing relevant partnerships, activations and experiences that play into our brand values and connect with our consumers utilising the full paid, earned and owned suite.
Badoo is the original innovator in the market, and yet has permission to act as the challenger brand. Known for our fast pace, integrated and outside-the-box marketing and ambitious projects, we are a creative and inclusive place to work. While most of the Badoo Brand team are based in London, this role will be based in the Bumble Austin hub, to ensure proximity to the market.
You will join a growing cross-functional team and leverage the vast resources of our global network; we are looking for a dynamic innovator to launch and grow our brand presence among this specific audience in the US.
- Adapt, create and execute a 360 marketing strategy to drive growth and retention and ensure unique brand positioning
- Lead execution of go-to market strategy developed jointly with global team to support Badoo’s position in the US
- Manage and allocate marketing budget across brand channel - proven media knowledgeDevise and deliver hard working media campaigns that will earn coverage
- Manage content development for social and paid campaigns
- Identify & execute on brand partnerships to strengthen brand positioning and ensure inclusive brand positioning by engaging with relevant influencers
- Leverage data and analytics in strategic decisions by building a marketing plan against specific growth and brand OKR goals
- Manage network of agency partners, setting objectives/goals
- Problem solve and strategise to deliver against goals/ key OKRs
- Manage strategy, implementation, and optimisation of on-brand strategic partnerships
- Facilitate user research to inform marketing strategy
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A track record as a marketing and communications executive, developing and executing ambitious integrated plans for a disruptive, digital-first brand in the US market
- Knowledge and experience of focusing on specific audience segments in the US. A particular focus and expertise on Hispanic audiences is essential
- Ability to operate effectively in both English and Spanish
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other Badoo markets
- Experience of working in an integrated global team
- Proactive approach and ability to take initiative, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other Badoo markets
- Strong communicator and relationship builder, with existing deep knowledge of valuable in-market contacts
- Proven ability to create paid campaigns that drive earned coverage
- Ability to interpret data and analytics to learn and iterate
- Experience in executing integrated through the line campaigns, with proven results
- You are passionate about the Badoo brand vision and values
- You are proactive in your approach and take initiative, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other Badoo markets
- You are a creative problem solver, with the ability to think quickly and independently
- You are unafraid to provoke, challenge and surprise
- You are analytical and data-driven in all decision making; ability to measure success and impact of marketing strategies
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 600 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/