We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her, he/him, they/them, etc).
Bumble is looking for a VP, Growth Marketing to own and carry out all growth marketing at both Bumble app and Badoo app. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, you must be an experienced, data marketing leader to own the growth marketing function. The VP, Growth Marketing will oversee the growth marketing team across paid acquisition, SEO/ASO, lifecycle marketing, and media buying. You will spearhead and support all growth at Bumble in both a hands-on and higher-level strategy capacity, a data mindset, and the ability to thrive in a high-velocity environment. Additionally, the VP Growth Marketing will partner closely with colleagues in product, engineering, business intelligence, and brand marketing, so cross-functional collaboration is critical to success in this role.
You are a trusted thought leader and true people manager, identifying as a self-starting, flexible, organized, and reliable, with the ability to both see the big picture and be able/willing to execute Bumble’s objectives. As the VP, Growth Marketing you will play an integral role in shaping the future of Bumble by developing, executing and refining strategies that drive ecosystem health and long-term profitable growth for Bumble app and Badoo app.
- Drive vision and integrated strategy for growth marketing efforts across all touchpoints, including paid acquisition, SEO, ASO, retargeting, and lifecycle marketing
- Attract, develop and retain a talented team that leads the industry in innovation and best practices
- Define and drive from an integrated growth model that acts as the backbone of our strategic approach to growth
- Implement best practices for experimentation frameworks, analysis, and reporting methodology
- Establish spend models that enable optimal allocation for ecosystem health and ROI positive management of media spend
- Manage and grow vendor relationships and develop integrated solutions across all performance marketing channels search, social, third-party networks, and programmatic
- Drive lifecycle marketing efforts across push, chat, in-app modal, and e-mail to retain and re-engage users working with lifecycle team
- Drive personalization efforts of lifecycle communications in partnership with product, design, data science and business intelligence.
- Own cross functional projects in partnership with product, business intelligence, data science, design, and user research to create and implement new experiences that meaningfully drive growth
Experience We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated experience B2C technology experience in a growth role
- Built and executed with full ownership multimillion dollar budgets and developed models and approaches for investment and measurement
- Proven ability to drive both top and bottom line results
- Experience in holistic growth planning - research, forecasting, planning, execution and performance analysis
- Developed company's core paid channels, as well as all processes, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple channels of paid marketing - SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, affiliate
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation across acquisition and retention
- Proven ability to coach and grow talent and organizational capabilities
- Preference for experience with marketplace products and platforms
- You have a deep understanding of data and data science with excellent abstract reasoning
- You are motivated and excited about results with bias for action and commitment to excellence
- You are self-directed and engages in all activities with a sense of urgency
- You are a creative thinker who finds innovative solutions to obstacles
- You are someone with trusted intellectual horsepower that desires to contribute outside your primary areas of responsibility
- You can articulate concepts in a clear and structured manner
- You can comfortably collaborate in a cross-functional environment
With over 700 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
Flexible working hours
Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
‘Random Coffee’ - connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
‘First Fridays’ - meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble Inc.: Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/