- This covers the cost of private medical treatment and in some cases can help you get seen more quickly.
- Dental coverage is also provided for you and your family.
- Resources are available to all employees for confidential support and assistance with anything life throws at you.
- We’ll cover the cost of an eyesight test and provide discounts for eyewear.
- Save on the cost of a brand new bike and all the gear with Cycle to Work.
- We’ll pay up to £40 towards your monthly gym membership.
- Get free access to online GP appointments through the Babylon app.
- The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, breastfeed, or just take a few minutes for yourself.
- Enhanced paid maternity and paternity leave for new parents, giving you ample time to adjust to your new reality and bond with your child.
- In addition to primary healthcare, we’ll provide you more mental health resources to keep your mind at ease.
You’ll receive credit to spend in our exclusive Bumble merch store year round.
Whether it’s for work or personal use, every employee will get free Bumble Premium or Badoo Premium for the duration of their employment.
Everyone gets 24 days of paid time off annually plus public holidays.
- Eligible to participate in our Long-Term Incentive Plan to share in the success of our company.
- We’ll double match your pension contribution up to 6% of your annual salary.
- If you’re ever unable to work for a long period of time due to illness or injury, you’ll be covered.
- Get the benefits of an annual season ticket - but pay for it in monthly instalments.
Get matched with a random colleague every 2 weeks for a virtual coffee chat to spread camaraderie.
Easily donate money to a registered UK charity every month directly through payroll.
We’ll celebrate your milestones and show appreciation with a small gift.
When working in the office, enjoy free catered meals, a fully stocked kitchen, and unlimited snacks. While working from home, we’ll send you meal delivery or a food voucher every first Friday of the month.
We offer a number of team sports and activities which all UK employees are eligible to join.
You’ll get to participate in fun, virtual team-building activities within your department.
- You’ll get a learning allowance every year to help with your personal development and career goals.
- We host global hackathons for all Bumble and Badoo employees. This is your chance to learn new skills, collaborate with other departments, and make moves for the business.
- You’ll be invited to regular internal talks with in-house experts, members of our Executive Leadership Team, and special guests.
- Product & Engineering teams can attend 2 conferences each year, all expenses paid.